Tuesday, May 15, 2012

France For Christmas!

You can see the Christmas markets in this photo and of course, the Strasbourg Cathedral (I've climbed the stairs to the top of the Cathedral btw, in tight jeans and a blazer no less - no easy feat!).
2012 will hopefully be the year I experience my first WHITE CHRISTMAS! The flights are booked and the boy and I are set to head back to France for the festive season. He's so excited to go back to Strasbourg to have Christmas with family and friends. I can't wait to walk around the Strasbourg Christmas markets, go to a Christmas church service at the Strasbourg Cathedral and hopefully wake up to snow on Christmas morning! I'm determined to try some mulled wine and authentic Bouche De Noel whilst I'm there too. Let's hope the rest of the year passes by quickly - I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment