Monday, April 30, 2012

My Little 'Work Station'

Since moving into our apartment I've realised that I've totally taken over the lounge and coffee table. It's become my getting ready space and my office, and consequently is always covered with my stuff (much to Pierre's annoyance). 

In the morning I do my make up in front of the T.V. It's great because I can spread my products and brushes out whilst I watch Sunrise and keep an eye on the time, and at night I curl up on the couch with my Mac to study and blog. Once we get the apartment properly set up I'm sure I'll find a more permanent set up for my make-up, but for the moment this is it!




My space.

Flowers, MacBook Pro, Make Up Bag, Mirror.

This is one of my favourite arrangements I've had in the apartment. The colours are so fresh and bright, and compliment each other beautifully.

My constantly over-flowing make up bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment